The school season can bring overwhelm and anxiety to any of us, including our kids. Today I’m going to show you how to make an easy DIY “Bye-Bye Overwhelm” relaxing essential oil blend for kids that is great for relaxing and calming during stressful situations, like the back to school season. There’s both a roller bottle and an essential oil spray recipe for two easy-to-use methods.
You can also use this relaxing essential oil blend for yourself, after all, getting everyone back into the school routine with early mornings, after-school activities, homework, and so many more things on our plates.
“Bye-Bye Overwhelm” DIY Relaxing Essential Oil Blend for Kids
- 4 oz glass spray bottle
- Essential Oil Roller Ball Bottle
- Witch Hazel (I prefer this alcohol-free version)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Frankincense essential oil
- Cedarwood essential oil
- Spikenard essential oil
- Copaiba essential oil
- Patchouli essential oil
DIY Essential Oil Relaxing Spray for Kids
DIY Relaxing Essential Oil Roller Bottle for Kids
Looking for more ways to use relaxing essential oil blends? Try these:
- DIY Relaxing Pillow Spray for Kids with Autism/ADHD/ADD
- Homemade Body Butter With Calming Essential Oils
- Calming Bath Salts for Kids
- DIY Holiday Calming Essential Oil Blend
- DIY Homemade Linen Spray with Essential Oils
Which Essential Oil Brand is Best?
For the best results, you will want to choose a high-quality essential oil brand that is 100% pure and offers third-party testing for quality control.