A warm mug of this creamy Spiced Almond Milk is the perfect way to unwind each evening.
- 12 ounces unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, preferably Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- optional: honey or maple syrup to taste if you prefer a little more sweetness
- Warm the almond milk over the stove or in the microwave.
- Whisk in the vanilla extract and spices.
- Optional, but recommended: Blend in a blender for about 30 seconds or so for a frothier beverage.
- Top with a dusting of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Enjoy immediately.
Optional: you can add a little honey or maple syrup if you prefer a little sweetness